Boutique agency specializing in cultural communications
We promote cultural products. We work with Russian and international projects in the field of culture and creative industries.
Anastasia has 10 years of experience in the field of cultural communications. During this time, she conducted PR campaigns for the Agency. Art Ru, Frolov Gallery, Stas Namin Theater, Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center, MARS Center, British Council in Russia, VDNH Museum, New Jerusalem Museum, Gift of Life, BHSAD. She contributed articles and wrote columns for Artguide, Colta, Harper’s Bazaar Art, Interview Russia, Rusbase.
In 2020, Anastasia joined the expert council of the Silver Archer National Award, one of the most prestigious PR awards in Russia. She is a member of the Small Agencies Hub and a lecturer in cultural communications at the Higher School “Sreda obuchenia”.
We deliver a comprehensive promotion of cultural products: build relationships with the Media, advertise in Telegram, develop Social Media and websites, and produce attractive content.
- Strategic PR
- Press office 24/7
- Events for journalists: press launches, press conferences, press tours (online, offline)
- Media campaign analytics
- Database of 500+ thematic channels in culture and creative industries
- Content seeding
- Campaign analytics
- Launch and development of the channel (from creating content to attracting subscribers)
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Target advertising campaigns
- Opinion leaders engagement (bloggers, influencers)
- Web development
- Copywriting, editing and translating texts (RU-EN)
- Design marketing materials
- Photo, video and multimedia content creation