Boutique agency specializing in cultural communications
We provide PR support for institutions and projects in the field of Culture, Arts, Design and Education. Our focus is on Russian and international projects and initiatives.
Anastasia has over 10 years of experience in the field of PR and cultural communications. During this time, she conducted PR campaigns for the Agency. Art Ru, Pyotr Konchalovsky Foundation, Veresov Gallery, Frolov Gallery, Stas Namin Theater, Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center, MARS Center. For the British Council in Russia, together with the team, she implemented communication campaigns to support the UK-Russia Year of Language and Literature 2016 and UK-Russia Year of Science and Education 2017. As an expert and journalist she has contributed to Artguide.ru, Colta.ru, Harper’s Bazaar Art, Interview Russia and Snob.ru.
In 2020, Anastasia became a Member of the Expert Council of the Silver Archer National Award, one of the most prestigious PR awards in Russia.
What makes us different
We carefully develop a communication strategy for each project, using classical tools such as press relations, as well as expert and influencer engagement, special events, digital campaigns and multimedia formats.
- Development of national and international media campaigns
- Establishing media partnerships
- Sustain a press office function on a daily basis
- Monitoring and evaluation, report to the client
- Events for the media, including press tours, press conferences, press launches
- Special events at the intersection of arts and culture for brand promotion
- Social media strategy and development
- Managing social media campaigns on a daily basis
- Opinion leaders engagement (bloggers, instagram celebrities, opinion-makers in each field)
- Copywriting, editing and translating text services
- Design and production of the printed advertising materials
- Text, photo and video content creation